Saturday, February 8, 2014

NYFW Day 1: Erin Fetherston Fall/Winter 2014


Erin Fetherston had to be one of the most beautiful collections I have ever seen! The collection was shown in a presentation at the W hotel Union Square. The vibe of the hotel and the clothes together made me feel like I was being transported back in time. The collection was refined yet flirty, elegant and romantic. Emerald, sapphire and ruby tones made the clothes feminine and light. One of the most stunning elements of the collection was the delicate lace. Although it was definitely inspired by old-fashioned beauties such as Grace Kelly, it still managed to feel fresh and current. Overall, the collection had glamorous, lush, and romantic pieces perfect for lady-like city girls. Above are my 3 favorite pieces.

xx Ashley

Get live updates from New York Fashion Week on my instagram!!
@avgumm

No comments:

Post a Comment