Thursday, April 10, 2014

Coachella 2014

With the First Weekend of Coachella starting tomorrow, I thought it would be a fun idea to share a playlist of some of my favorite artists playing!



And here are some of my festival essentials and fun looks for the 3-day event. Coachella is all about easy, breezy, boho chic. It's so much fun but the heat can get a little unbearable, so covered clothes are not recommended. Take a risk and have fun when dressing for festivals!


If you are going to the festival too, either this weekend or next, make sure to have fun, be safe and stay hydrated! If you aren't going, Coachella will be live streaming from their website all weekend! http://www.coachella.com

I'll be posting my looks from each day really soon!
For photos during the festival, make sure to follow me on Instagram: avgumm

xx
Ashley

Have fun guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment