Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The 5 Must-Have Shoes in Your Wardrobe

I am a girl who has a bit of an obsession with shoes. Anyone who has seen my closet knows this, for sure. Despite my above average height, I absolutely love wearing very high heels although it makes me taller than almost everyone in the room. In my opinion, a girl (or boy) can never have enough pairs. Now although I have a wide array of different kinds of shoes, these are my top 5 must haves for every girls wardrobe. All are neutrals and all are similar to ones I actually own.

#1 - Ultra High Black Pumps - Giuseppe Zanotti


#2 - Brown Riding Boots - Frye Boots


#3 - Black Heeled Booties - Topshop


#4 - Brown Oxfords - Poste Mistress


#5 - Fun Flats - Kate Spade

kate spade new york Pilar Flats



xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment