Monday, June 16, 2014

Favorite Beauty Products: Spring 2014

I've taken a few days off of doing the daily travel look book because we've been super busy around Paris. But, I'll be back at it tomorrow! So here is a quick post about my favorite spring beauty products.

I am a huge beauty products junkie, though, I like to look as natural as possible. I love nudes and light makeup that just make your skin look flawless. Spring is the perfect time to try new products. These are the ones that I've been using nonstop all through this season.

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Rouge Infusion Lip Stain

I used this lip stain at Coachella in the Sephora tent everyday and I had to go buy one for myself once I got back home. My favorite colors are Tangerine and Coral.

Maybelline
Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara

This is the cheapest item in my favorites and also the best mascara I have ever used. It doesn't clump and it lengthens and makes your lashes full. One of my all time beauty favorites.

YVES SAINT LAURENT
LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT Illuminating Foundation SPF 19

Such an amazing foundation. It's light and doesn't feel too dry or dewy once it's on your skin. It lasts all through the day and leaves your skin looking flawless.

Urban Decay
Naked 3

One of the best neutral eyeshadow palettes ever. It's my favorite of the three palettes from the Naked collection. All of the colors are extremely pigmented. Totally worth the purchase.

Topshop
Cream Blush

I'm not usually a fan of cream blushes, but this one dries and gives the off the most beautiful glow once it's on your skin. My favorite color is called Flush. It's a beautiful rose color that looks amazing in the spring.

Jo Malone
Orange Blossom Body Lotion

I am a huge fan of Jo Malone. When my family went to Italy last year, my mom and I wanted a new scent just for our trip, so we chose Orange Blossom. It's the most beautiful scent that I've been wearing this Spring. Every time I smell it, it reminds me of our wonderful trip.

What are you favorite beauty products this Spring?

xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment