Thursday, October 30, 2014

Topshop & Topman Opens In San Diego


This morning I got the chance to go to the grand opening of Topshop at the Fashion Valley Mall here in San Diego. To say I've been excited for months would be an understatement. I've always been a major fan of the shop and felt very deprived not having one here. Finally my prayers were answered! The store officially opened at 11am. They were even rewarding the first 10 people in line with a $100 gift card and the next 50 people with a $50 gift card. After a lot of line craziness, we managed to at least be in the first 50 and were given a gift card. While in line, they also had a DJ, t-shirt printing and a lot of people walking around with goodies. First off, the store is absolutely beautiful. It's two levels and all of the staff were lovely and so chic. Anyone who has shopped at Topshop before knows that $50 doesn't get you very much, but I at least got to spend it towards a beautiful oxblood tunic. Also, when you spend $70 or more, you get your own printed t-shirt. Overall, I'm really happy how everything went and I'm so thankful to have a Topshop near by now.



xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment