Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Music Spotlight: Coasts





As some of you may know from reading some of my previous blog posts, you know that I love the show Made in Chelsea. One of the things I love most about it is how good the music on the show is. Recently while watching one of the episodes, I discovered the band Coasts and fell in love. Coasts is a small English rock band from Bristol. Formed in 2011, the band has been making some serious waves (no pun intended). They recently started touring the country with Bad Suns and I was lucky enough to see them perform live for the first time in America a few weeks ago. Coasts has been compared to a young Coldplay quite recently, and I definitely agree. Their sound is fun and infectious. Their hit single "Oceans" has been played on Soundcloud over 4 million times and the number just keeps growing. They will also be playing at Coachella in a couple of months, which I am extremely excited about!

My favorite songs are Oceans, Let Go, and Wallow.

Be sure to check them out because they are so sweet and so talented!!

xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment