Friday, August 15, 2014

5 Albums To Buy Right Now

It's no surprise that I love music dearly. I often get into obsessive relationships with albums and listen to them nonstop. These are the albums that I've had on repeat. I recommend you buy them too, because you will get addicted!

Turn Blue
The Black Keys

This is the 8th studio album for one of my favorite bands of all time, The Black Keys. They have such a classic sound but are so inventive and fresh. You will not regret buying this album, it's pure gold.

Trxye
Troye Sivan

I just love Troye Sivan! I discovered him a couple of years ago on YouTube and have been obsessed with his videos since then. His album literally came out today! It's wonderful and he is absolutely adorable.

The Looking Away
Animal Kingdom

I was in love with this album when it came out in 2012 and have recently rediscovered it in my iTunes library. Now i remember why I loved it so much in the first place. It's so stunning and perfect for chill out days.

An Awesome Wave
Alt-J

This album also came out in 2012. I haven't stopped listening to it since then. Alt-J is so unique and have the most incredible sound.Their music will put you in a trance. I can't wait for their new album to come out this year!

Language & Perspective
Bad Suns

This is Bad Suns first album and has become really popular in the Indie Alternative music community. You can clearly hear their influence of California and the 70's and 80's. I'm obsessed with their sound!

xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment