Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Best Friend

I can't believe that it is already the beginning of December! Now the preparations for Christmas finally begin!

I know that a lot of people have trouble finding gifts for people close to them around this time, so decided that it would be a good idea to create a few gift guides with some ideas for the special people in your life. This week is ideas for your Best Friend! I always love to shop for my Best Friend because she is the person I know the best and it's always fun to buy cute and girly things!

I hope this helps you on your quest for Christmas presents!


H&M Silk pyjamas - $110

Frends Taylor Rose Gold Over-Ear Headphones - $285

Herve Leger Cutout iPhone 5 Case - $58

butter LONDON Gilded Gears Holiday Lacquer Set 1 ea - $28

Impossible Refurbished '80s-Style Polaroid 600 Camera and Film Set - $250

kate spade new york Bracelet, 12k Gold-Plated Bridesmaid Engraved Idiom - $58

Tory Burch Robinson Small Makeup Case - $95

Wool Tweed Cowl - $49

Rifle Paper Co. Pocket Notebooks - $10

Large Antler Necklace - $190

Byredo Gingembre Holiday Candle - $94


xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment