Sunday, December 28, 2014

2015 New Years Resolutions


I always have a long list of New Years resolutions, but I usually only manage to tackle about half of them. This new year, I plan on trying to finish all of them. So here they are!

1. Minimize & Maximize my closet. (By this, I mean, minimizing the amount of clothes that I have, but maximizing the quality of everything. Such as a good quality pair of jean and a leather jacket instead of having 10 pairs of crappy jeans.)

2. Become more organized. (With London fast approaching, I really need to organize and plan things a bit better. I admit, I can be very messy and all over the place majority of the time.)

3. Stop being so preoccupied with others opinion of me. (We have heard it time and time again, but I really want to stop spending so much of my time worrying about others. It is my life, not theirs.)

4. Worry less. (Similar to #3. This is very vague, but is certainly needed.)

5. Go on daily walks around the city. (Now that I'm moving to a new place, discovering more of the city is high up on my to do list. With this resolution, I'll be getting exercise and exploring.)

Last but not least...

6. DO MORE LOOKBOOKS!!! (I was most proud of this blog when I was in London, doing lookbooks every day. So be on the look out for many more of them in 2015!)

I would love to hear your New Years resolutions! So let me know down below!

xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment