Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Coachella 2015 Lineup Announced


It's that time of year again! The time when the Coachella lineup is officially announced. I was awaken this morning by an update from Coachella's twitter and was extremely excited, but then a little bit let down when I saw it. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than excited to see George Ezra, Alt-J, Florence & The Machine, Royal Blood, Milky Chance and many more, but in contrast to the last few years, this lineup is a bit of a let down. Regardless of that, I'm still really excited to be attending Weekend 1. Headliners include ACDC, Jack White and Drake.

The festival with be taking place on April 10-12 and April 17-19, in Indio, California.

Be on the lookout in the next few months for Coachella fashion posts on here.

For more information about Coachella, be sure to check out their website!

P.S. Tickets for the general public come on sale tomorrow! So be ready!!!

xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment