Monday, September 22, 2014

Autumn Bucket List


Happy Autumn, Down In The City readers! Autumn is by far my favorite season! I love everything about it; the colors, the pumpkins, the weather and the clothing. This season, I made a quick bucket list of all of the things that i want to accomplish and here it is! Also, comment down below with what's on your Autumn Bucket List!

1. Successfully bake a pumpkin loaf from scratch.

2. Break out all of the scarves that have been sleeping this summer!

3. Come up with a signature autumn makeup look.

4. Have a themed photo shoot in the mountains.

5. Bake a pie.

6. Watch Halloweentown (all of my 90's kids will hopefully agree with this one!)

7. Go on a hayride.

8. And enjoy my last autumn at home before moving to England for college!!!

Hope you all are having a lovely season so far!

xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment