Thursday, September 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Last weekend, I was up in LA for the One Direction concert. Before heading to the concert, we went to one of my favorite lunch restaurants, Joan's on Third. While eating our lunch, I spotted my first ever favorite designer Betsey Johnson coming out of a car. I was so shocked and knew that I had to take the opportunity to ask for a photo. So, I shuffled over and asked. She was one of the loveliest people I have ever met! I told her that I wore one of her dresses for my 6th grade promotion and she was quite amused and told me she was flattered. We then started to talk about her new spot on Dancing With The Stars, which I obviously told her that she had my vote. Overall, it was such an amazing experience, I just had to share!



xx
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment